01. Can’t wait for Feist’s new album Metals. You can hear a preview on her website.
02. Let’s make paper pompoms and decorate the whole world with them.
03. 52 Weeks of Australia documents a new and beautiful place in the land down under each week. (This makes me miss Oz even more now.)
04. Harriet discusses blogging, body image, self portraits, and how to feel pretty.
05. It’s okay to just breathe.
06. I’m beginning to develop a girl crush on Mila Kunis.
07. Mind bogglingly intricate chalk art by Dana Tanamachi.
08. Wallpaper made entirely from thousands and thousands of stickers. Why didn’t I think of that when I was younger? The parents might have been more approving of my decor. (Unlikely, but it’s a nice thought anyway.)
09. Alison has started a new blog, 5th Floor Apartment, with pictures of her new apartment and life in Pittsburg, PA.
10. “Some people dream of success, others make it happen. Of course, you can dream as much as you like but waiting for things to happen gets you nowhere. Get active and start making things happen.” Very inspiring. Everyone should read this!
11. A beautiful blog filled with trees, mountains, snow, forests, etc.
12. Got A Girl Crush has got a magazine. And it’s delightful!
Testing something new again for lucky lovely links post no. 13. Not sure if it’ll stick or not, but I figured if I didn’t try it, then I wouldn’t know if I liked it or not!
Hope everyone on the East coast of North America is hanging in there during the hurricane this weekend. It’s supposed to reach our shores later tonight as a tropical storm. I’m crossing all body parts that we won’t lose power! And for the rest of you, happy weekend! Peace out, girl scouts! xo.
Follow links for image sources.