01. These infrared photos of the Eastern Congo are enough to blow the mind.
02. Adorable “shoegazer” notecards featuring pretty shoes. Obviously.
03. An explosion of gold and glitter. Added bonus: Miu Miu.
04. A super sleek, ultra modern and minimalistic apartment I wouldn’t mind calling my own.
05. Need more glitter and more Miu Miu? How about a cake inspired by the shoes!
06. A charming and funny little “How to Draw a Penguin” step-by-step.
07. Make your own journal from a vintage book.
08. 100 years of style in 100 seconds.
09. Disney princesses in historically accurate illustrated attire.
10. Like I could resist an ode to white!
11. Gem stones are pretty. These painted ones are incredible!
12. “Do something wonderful this week. Surprise the people around you. Live dangerously. Take a risk. Amaze yourself.” Time to start living the magical lives we want.
And on that note, I’ll say that so far, my weekend has had a decent amount of risk taking and surprising myself moments. Inspired by Emma Stone’s awesome hair in Zombieland, I spontaneously chopped my own bangs, and yesterday morning I braved my fear of drawing in public to head down to the waterfront and people watch/sketch. High fives to me, yes? Hope you’re all having an equally as adventurous weekend. And if not, consider this your push in that general direction. Until next time, peace out, girl scouts! xo.
Follow links for image sources.