01. Loving the vibrant colours and smokey effects of this photoshoot. (Warning: NSFW.)
02. Furniture Men Hate provides a real chuckle. Even funnier is the response from her husband!
03. A tutorial to make a quilt like one (I’ve been lusting over for over a year) at Anthropologie.
04. 55 Gentle Ways to Take Care of Yourself When You’re Busy, Busy, Busy. If you click only one link today, make it this one. Marthe‘s list is filled with inspiration, wisdom and fantastic insight!
05. Mallory has opened a new blog showcasing her vintage book collection. (This post of handmade houses is just one of the awesome books she’s scanned and shared thus far.)
06. Type created by the prick of a pin. So cool.
07. Paint your own watercolour pixel art.
08. How Blogging Became My Boyfriend. Hilarious because it’s true.
09. Your weekly dose of architecture I’m crushin’ on. This time, the Barcode House.
10. The Girls with Glasses love hats. I love them.
11. Wildfox has an adorable kids clothing line complete with cute animal illustrations.
12. These rainbow polka dot heels are seriously lust-inspiring.
Busy, busy, busy is definitely the name of my game lately. I don’t know where my time disappears to! But in my spare moments, I’ve still made sure to visit my favourite blogs, and here are just some of the awesome things from around the web these last two weeks. Until next time, peace out girl scouts. xo.
Follow links for image sources.